Skip to content


Your cart is empty

Responsible Packaging


Recycled Cotton Dustbags

Our exclusive dust bags are handmade in Italy in a small family run factory using special 100% recycled melange cotton canvas.


Plastic-free packaging

Our drawer shoe boxes are designed using existing cutting forms to minimise unnecessary tooling which wastes energy and resource. They are made from 100% recycled kraft card which is 100% recyclable and are assembled using a small amount of water based glue. They are made near our factory so we avoid shipping packaging materials across the world. We also use 100% recycled tissue paper, recycled moulded shoe inserts and recycled shoebox stickers. 

Recycled Coffee Cup Paper

We use innovative paper made of fully recycled material repurposed from disposable paper coffee cups. Using special CupCycling technology, the polyethylene coating from the cups is removed so that 90% of the cup can be converted into FSC-certified paper fibre and the remaining 10% of plastic waste is recycled, meaning zero landfill. 


Carbon Neutral Shipping

To lessen the environmental impact, all of our customer shipments are carbon neutral. Through the GoGreen initiative with DHL our logistics partner, we make a corresponding contribution to various high quality climate protection initiatives. Recent projects we have contributed to include a wind power plant in Nicaragua, a biomass power plant in India, ceramic water purifiers in Cambodia and reforestation in Uganda.